Delaying equipment upgrades and acquisition due to capital constraints slows growth potential. Instead of waiting, many forward-thinking businesses are turning to the power of leasing.
What is leasing?
Leasing is a pre-approved line of credit that your business can draw down as needed for ongoing equipment and technology requirements.
There are a variation of lease types – they all allow you to get the equipment you need immediately, generate income and put your capital to better use elsewhere in your business strategy.
It’s the fastest, most convenient way to acquire new technology. Plus, it’s a super-flexible and cost-effective way to achieving sustainable growth. Other benefits include:
- Improved cashflow management – with no large capital outlay
- Easy-to-manage monthly payments instead of one large upfront payment
- Regular upgrades and replacement cycles so your business is always up-to-date
- A redeploy of capital for more efficient use and improved ROI
- An avoidance of the costs that come with outdated equipment
- Tax advantages
- Paying for equipment as you use it to generate profits
- A responsible disposal of your tech assets at the end of their life
Every business is different and will call for a different kind of lease. Match your lease to your equipment and choose one that suits you budget and business requirements.
For example, fast depreciating items suit an operating lease with end of term upgrade options, whilst items with a long useful life might be better obtained on leases with an ownership outcome.
A smart way of acquiring new equipment, leasing is a new and viable avenue for many organisations. Find one that includes all setup costs, licensing and caters to your business needs today.