Every dog has its day. Every electronic device has its final system crash.
Time to get rid of your beloved Mac? First, the facts:
- The components and materials used to create computers and other electronics can be toxic when leaked into soil, atmosphere and water systems via improper disposal.
- Chucking computers and other e-Waste into the trash causes landfills to overflow.
- Disposing of your e-Waste properly protects the environment and you and your business against leaks of secure information.
Many companies in New Zealand have tried to recycle the complex mix of e-Waste by several different approaches, but are always hindered by the lack of volume needed to cover the large setup and processing costs.
In short, we just don’t have the volumes to make recycling e-Waste material viable.
So, how do you dispose of your computer? Luckily, there is a way.
With our partners, Computer Recycling Ltd, you can rest assured that your recycling is going to its final resting place without harming the planet.
They use a technical approach to divide out e-Waste:
- For Reuse
- These items are tested and refurbished then marketed to their parent company.
- For Recycling
- These items are prepared, dismantled and packaged.
The team also use data destruction software for your business’ protection and even offer a free pick up service for 10 items or more within a 25km radius of Auckland City.
It really is that simple.
Do your bit. Get in touch with Computer Recycling today.